Hey friends, I made us a playlist for October. I only included songs that I thought would fit on the soundtrack for a creepy, mindbending horror movie, so if that’s your jam, give it a listen!
I intend to be the kind of person who does what she says she’ll do. It mostly doesn’t work out that way, but the intention is there. I make to-do lists so at the very least there’s evidence that I’m alive and trying. Here’s what I’m trying at this fall:
- Obligatory: go apple & pumpkin picking / carve said pumpkins / visit the cider mill
- Continue spending time outside as much as possible before it gets frigid
- Take a trip up north to see the trees change colors and get some quiet time away from home
- Bake a pie
- Host a spooky movie night
- Purge the house of unwanted things so I’m not surrounded by ugly junk while I’m stuck inside all winter
- Cook a big ass meal for my friends
What are you trying at this season?